Hola! For today’s post, I decided to do one of those fun tags. I chose the “get to know me” tag since I’m rebooting this blog and I have quite a few new followers (hey, y’all!). So, I hope you guys enjoy this fun blog post & I’ll chat with you guys later!
Let’s Jump Right In!
1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth; named after my mama & grandma
2. What is your favorite color? blush pink
3. Who was your first best friend? Cardio Mack. We met when we were 3 years old & we’re still best friend to this day
4. How tall are you? 5’10”
5. Cats or Dogs? Most definitely dogs!
6.Funniest moment throughout School? hmmm…I really don’t have many fond memories of elementary, middle or high school so I’m gonna have to marinate on this question.
7. How many countries have you visited? 2–Italy & Argentina
8. Are you in/have you gone to college? Have I!? I went to the #realGSU aka Georgia State University. I also went to the University of Illinois at Chicago for grad school. Currently in med school at Bastyr University California
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Favorite: Chemistry; Worst: History
10. What is your Favorite drink? Alcoholic: Margarita (Mojito is a close second); Non-Alcoholic: grapefruit aguafrescas
11. What is your favorite animal? mmm, I’m not a big fan of wild animals but I’d have to say that the one that I don’t mind looking at is the black panther.
12. What is your favorite perfume? oooh! Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs has recently been talking outta the side of his neck so I’m searching for a new favorite. Leave me some suggestions in the comments, please!!
13. Tea or Coffee? Both, coffee in the AM & tea all day long!
14. What would you (or have you) name(d) your children? Ok so, hubby and I want to keep our baby names secret until we actually have kids BUT I’ll share my top 3 baby names that unfortunately my husband hates lol. 1) Willow, 2) Logan, 3) Anastasia
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I played basketball & ran track in high school
16. What is your favorite book? I have sooo many but my all time favorite book is What I know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey. Check out my favorite audiobooks by clicking here.
17. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? I LOVE watching youtube. In fact, bingeing on youtube videos is my nighttime ritual lol. So, I love Jackie Aina, Cupcake Jemma, Gemma Stafford, Fail Army, Patrick Starrr, The McClure Twins, Miss Louie, & Shirley B. Eniang.
18. What is your favorite movie? The Devil Wears Prada
19. Are you Single or Taken? Married!
20. What’s your idea of an ideal first date? My first date with my husband was my idea of an ideal first date. We went to the movies to see The Hangover 3 and then we went to The California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Afterwards we hung out & talked for hours.
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Serious boyfriends? 3 including my husband.
22. Favorite memory from childhood? **Necessary backstory** Ok, so I was born with a birth injury that left my right arm paralyzed for the majority of my childhood. **actual memory lol** so, my grandmother was giving my cousin & I a bath and my cousin kept pointing out that she could wring out the washcloth with both hands but couldn’t so my grandmother cut my washcloth in half so that I could wring it out with one hand! Ugh, I love that woman!
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well? I do speak Spanish but not as well as I should considering that I took Spanish classes from 9 years old to 18.
24. Do you have any siblings? I do, I have one younger sister
25. How would you describe your fashion sense? I have 3 styles. 1) the tired med student who will wear df outta some leggings & a college hoodie, 2) the fancy med student who wears beautiful dresses, dress slacks, skirts, & minimal makeup, 3) the sexy wife who wants to look good for her man on date night. 9 times outta 10 I’m rocking style #1 lol.
26. What is your favorite restaurant? I’m SO obsessed with Seasons 52! I try to go to this restaurant for allllll of the special occasions.
27. What are some of your favorite tv shows? Grey’s Anatomy, Queen Sugar, & The Golden Girls
28. PC or Mac? Mac, I used to like having a PC but once I switched to a Mac I’ve never gone back.
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)? iPhone!
30 Tell us one of your bad habits! I procrastinate like a MF! God is yet working on me.
And, that my friends is my Get To Know Me tag. It was so so fun & I hope you guys feel like you know me better than you did before!