Hey loves! Today on Tulips & Merlot I wanted to share my playlist for high energy workouts. This is my actual playlist that I created for those days when I need a boost during my workouts. Generally, I hate going to the gym but when I know that I’m going to be listening to my favorite songs it makes the burpees & squats a bit more bearable.
Just so you know, this playlist is random AF so don’t judge me lol. Hopefully, you’ll see some of your favorite songs & if you have Apple Music just click here to listen to it right in the app.
My Hype Workout Playlist
- Moves Like Jagger — Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
- Uptown Funk — Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Pour It Up Remix — Rihanna ft. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy J, & T.I.
- Bitch Better Have My Money — Rihanna
- Hurt — T.I.
- 24K Magic — Bruno Mars
- Chunky — Bruno Mars
- Undertaker — T.I.
- Perm — Bruno Mars
- Welcome To The World — T.I. ft. Kanye West
- Pose To Be — Omarion ft. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko
- Amazing — T.I. ft. Pharell
- I Can’t Help It — T.I. ft. Rocko
- Caught Up — Usher
- Mercy — Kanye West ft. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz
- Loyal — Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne
You know what? I didn’t realize how much I love T.I. until I had to write out the songs in this playlist. He’s definitely one of my favorite rappers!
I hope you guys enjoy this playlist & that it gives you the energy you need to knock out your next workout!
I love adding new songs to this playlist so I’d love it if you’d leave your favorite workout songs in the comments below!
Until next time!
Leave a Reply